8.02.2010

DOKUFEST 2010 KOSOVO has begun!

What are we doing here this week when we could be in Prizren, Kosovo, at the film festival, playing? What I've read about this relatively young but established venue is that it's fun, delicious, rollicking fun.

Major content is being added to the DOKUFEST 2010 website daily. 'Holding Still' directed by Florian Riegel, with photography by Luciano Cervio, and produced by Ute Dilger, is screening on August 5  (there's still time to get there) and is in competition.  

Frankly, I'm rather wild about the idea of Kosovo, so indulge me. This all seems quite the adventure. I mean, Kosovo! I'm posting a screen grab of a bit of the schedule way below. Check here for the complete online listing.

I've linked to fantastic sites and blogs in the sidebar on the right. Please check them out.

I am working with photography. I say this looking at +/- 4,000 new images since I've last posted a photo. We've been busy and distracted on the Gulf Coast, and it's time to be happily productive again. In that spirit, I'm posting provisional, in-progress photos. We're deep into summertime. Kids are in the water, both saline and chlorinated; a friend brings me snapping  juicy plums; gulls dive in for fish or crabs or toes. And it's hot. So hot.

So little of what could happen does happen. — Salvador DalĂ­

But anything could happen. Someone could make the loveliest, most improbable film and surprise you forever. Things happen. What is least likely to happen, sometimes does. 

So do something you might not ordinarily do. Something even small. Then hold still.






And.....





Go. Go. Go!

4 comments:

Sadie Ruben said...

You really have to learn me how to subscribe to your blog, so that I won´t always be months behind!

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. fabulous, very intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly delighted to discover this. Good job!